I am seeking a job that offers both a friendly work environment and advancement opportunities. I truly enjoy programming and honing my skills in the field, so I am well equipped for a position that rewards commitment and passion. As a testament to these qualities, I’ve earned my associate’s degree in Web and Software development from Western Technical College in La Crosse, WI and developed experience as a programmer for Cabela’s in Prairie du Chien, WI. I now hope to continue my personal and professional development by exploring jobs in larger cities that offer greater opportunities. Please visit my personal website and blog to read about more of my interests and skills.
EXPERIENCE & Education
Developer I, Cabelas Inc.
Prairie Du Chien, WI — Current
Sales Associate-Computers, Best Buy
La Crosse, WI — 2014-2015
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
- If I didn’t know an answer I would find out for the customer.
Line Cook, Coaches Family Restaurant
Prairie Du Chien, WI — 2012-2014
- Worked as a team with my fellow cooks in a high stress environment.
- Cooked food the highest standards I was able to accomplish.
Electronics Sales Associate, Wal Mart
Prairie Du Chien, WI — 2006-2011
- Figured out what customer needed even if they didn’t know what they wanted.
- Pushed carts, laser lined, unloaded truck, customer service, basically a human swiss army knife.
Western Technical College-Associates Degree
Web and Software Development— 2014-2016
- Software Architecture coursework
- Database Management
- Coursework in Information Technology
- Member of the Computer Club
- Dean’s List
Prairie Du Chien High School—2006-2008
- Programming and design
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Team and collaborative skills
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving